Неофициальный сайт группы Oasis: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Неофициальный сайт группы Oasis

Перейти к содержимому

• (94 Страниц)
  • +
  • Последняя »
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Обсуждение сольного материала от Ноэла

Опрос: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (77 пользователей проголосовало)

Будет ли сольная работа Ноэла успешнее последних работ Oasis?

1. Да, будет. (37 голосов [48.05%])

Процент голосов: 48.05%

2. Нет, не будет. (39 голосов [50.65%])

Процент голосов: 50.65%

3. Не будет никаких сольных работ. (1 голосов [1.30%])

Процент голосов: 1.30%

Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#1 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Интересы:"Looks Like We're Experiencing Technical Difficulties,,, But Don't Worry Foolks, We're Still On The Air" (c)

Отправлено 12 Октябрь 2009 - 17:09

Noel Gallagher Writes England World Cup Tune

Wonderball! Noel Gallagher is writing a song for England's World Cup campaign.

But the track will be an unofficial anthem, rather than a tune approved by the Football Association. A music insider tells me: "After all the drama with Oasis, Noel has been taking an extended break from music. He plans to come back with strong solo material next year and he thinks a World Cup anthem is the perfect way to kick it off.

"He wants to return to classic World Cup songs of old and is taking inspiration from tracks like Three Lions which have been sung on the terraces for years."

A World Cup song would be Noel's first attack on the charts since quitting Oasis in August after falling out with brother Liam. Not one to hang about, Manchester City fan Noel is already working on ideas for the track.

The pal added: "It's early days but he's got plenty of ideas. He's been talking to his celeb friends about getting involved with the track. He's keen to get his good friend, Tom Meighan from Kasabian, to join him on vocals."

Source: www.newsoftheworld.co.uk
... "It's Hard To Be Modest At Times Like These So I Won't Even Fuckin' Try...You Are All Shite!" ...
Изображение

#2 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Интересы:"Looks Like We're Experiencing Technical Difficulties,,, But Don't Worry Foolks, We're Still On The Air" (c)

Отправлено 04 Ноябрь 2009 - 14:03

Noel Gallagher Says "No" To Going Solo

Noel Gallagher has ditched plans for a solo album now Oasis are no more.

It is more then six months since the guitarist and songwriter hinted to Q Magazine that he was working on a solo project after a show at London's Albert Hall.

But now he say's "I'm not doing a solo album as I'm taking time off.

"I'm enjoying bumming around watching Coronation Street. I much prefer it to East Enders. That show is too depressing for me."

Noel was at the Music Industry Trust dinner and, with his arm wrapped firmly around Playlist's Natalie Edwards, he told her: "I never tire of being told I'm a legend or people wanting their photo taken with me.

"As long as it's with girls like you."

What a charmer.

Source: Daily Star

... "It's Hard To Be Modest At Times Like These So I Won't Even Fuckin' Try...You Are All Shite!" ...
Изображение

#3 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 26 Март 2010 - 12:35

Noel Gallagher Begins Solo Life

Noel Gallagher stuck to familiar material at his first show since Oasis split - but promised that "brilliant" solo songs are on their way.

Despite speculation about his solo plans, he declined to play new songs at the first of two shows at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

He told the crowd that the gig, in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust, was "not the right time or right place".

Instead, he rolled out 17 Oasis tracks - 16 of which dated from the 1990s.

The sight of men in their 30s with arms outstretched, baring their souls as well as their paunches to the stage, is one that Noel Gallagher must be used to by now.

That emotional salute and surrender was a common sight up and down the tiers and around the edges of the Albert Hall, and became more frequent as this gig unfolded.

Another commonly-viewed phenomenon was the number of blokes (and some women) with arms around each other's shoulders, or beers aloft in approval, or bouncing up and down while singing their hearts out - some doing all of the above.

The fact that Noel did not avail us of any of new material, or even play more than one track from the last 12 years, did not matter.

In fact, it was a good thing because it meant he could focus on material from the inspired and prolific songwriting patch he enjoyed in the mid-1990s.

So the crowd sang along in full voice to almost every song - they saluted, bounced and swayed as Noel strummed along to Wonderwall, Don't Look Back In Anger and Whatever.

Many instinctively knew every word to 15-year-old B-sides like The Masterplan, Half The World Away, Fade Away or Talk Tonight.

Noel brought the 50-strong Crouch End Choir to back him up - but he need not have bothered because they were totally drowned out by the enthusiasm of the crowd.

And as well as the singing, football-style chants of his name occasionally erupted on the Royal Albert Hall's terraces.

The reason for this level of involvement and devotion is that Noel's best songs make a primal connection with the listener, without them ever really being able to figure out why.

In those songs, he tapped into themes like romantic idealism, nagging insecurity, vanishing youth, domestic drama, dreams of escapism.

All of which struck a chord with his fans somewhere deep down, despite the fact that, if you actually listened to them, his lyrics did not make very much sense at all.

For Thursday's gig, rooted to his stool and strapped to his acoustic guitar, he picked the songs that suited the unplugged setting and his sensitive nature.

His partnership with brother Liam in Oasis was always one of ying and yang, where he would take on the more thoughtful material and Liam would be the macho, arrogant and tenacious one.
Diplomatic silence

That means there were lots of Oasis songs that Noel did not, and probably would not, touch in a solo set. He steered clear of the bombast of tracks like Live Forever, Supersonic and Morning Glory, even if he wrote them.

Liam was not mentioned tonight. Despite being goaded by his estranged sibling - most notably at the Brit Awards - Noel is wise enough to be more diplomatic.

There were also no big-name special guests. Last time he played here, doing a very similar set for the same cause in 2007, he was joined by Paul Weller.

He was aided this time, though, by his former Oasis bandmate Gem Archer on guitar.

Gem had been rumoured to be in Liam's new band, so whether this means he has switched sides, or just stayed neutral, remains to be seen.

Tonight's gig was a rousing trip down memory lane, but the question still remains - what next for Noel? And, more to the point, will it compare to his past masterpieces?

Source:
www.bbc.co.uk

Изображение

#4 Пользователь офлайн   Glory(Vera) Иконка

• постоялец
  • PipPip
  • Интересы:oasis, nghfb, NG, LG etc

Отправлено 27 Март 2010 - 21:02

Что гадать?
Вот появится в широком доступе новый материал Ноэла, тогда и оценим, "Будет ли сольная работа Ноэла успешнее последних работ Oasis". Кстати, хорошее уточнение про "последние работы Oasis". Не с 'лив форевер'ом же соревноваться.
А всякое говно типа M****** O* S*** сольный Ноэл уделает с полпинка. Да и не только Ноэл, тут и дима-билан справится.

Главное, штоб Лиам рот не открывал (ну только если пива отхлебнуть или там интервью какое-нить дать)
Куплю желтохвост & халапеньо

#5 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 05 Апрель 2010 - 19:15

Noel Gallagher Working On New Material!

Noel was on the Sports Bar again last night (4 April) and the biggest thing he spoke about was that he plans to write a new song next week.

Other subjects were:

What he has been up to: ate loads of chocolate today, went to see Arsenal v Barcelona on Wednesday as a neutral as “I don’t mind Arsenal”, and as a guest of “some company, I don’t know” and he enjoyed watching the boxing.

Andy Goldstein asked, now you have done the Royal Albert Hall, is that it for gigging at the moment?

Noel: “Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s it.”

Following Noel’s comment last Sunday that he collects sunglasses, they invited listeners to send in some for Noel!

Football: his thoughts on the forthcoming Manchester derby, “It goes like this, if Rooney plays, they’ll win, if Rooney doesn’t play, we’ll win.”, he was pretty critical of Man U, “It shines a light on what actually you really are without Rooney, which is quite average, innit.” and reckons it is Chelsea’s title to throw away now, was positive and complimentary about Man City, especially Adam Johnson (and nothing negative about Mancini at all!) and that he’s going to go to the City v United, Tottenham and West Ham games.

Carrying out Ricky Hatton’s belt in Las Vegas:

“It was quite nerve wracking, do you know what I mean? I don’t know why, you know... It was the first time I’d been in a ring with our kid and I thought, ‘I might as well just knock him out while I’m here!’” “You go in Ricky’s dressing room and there’s about 30 people in there, who all look like they’re car thieves, from Manchester, and he’s got Oasis on his ghetto blaster and he doesn’t really say much but he kinda runs around and does a bit of shadow boxing and you’re thinking, ‘Is he gonna lamp me here in a minute, or what?’, but he’s kinda focussed and intense but I was out with him the other night, he was down at the Royal Albert Hall gig and he’s kinda, he’s two different people, when you see him before a fight and he’s like, you know, he looks like he’ll rip your head off and the other night he was down at the gig and he was like, wow, born athlete.“

Plans for this week:

Noel: “I probably might try and write a song.”

Is it more difficult to write a song now that you’ve got a nice big house and a stable lifestyle?

Noel: “Yes it is..... Cause I just think, ‘What’s the point?’”

I’ve written a few, do you want help?

Noel: “Anybody can write songs, the trick is writing good ones. It’s a fine line between genius and idiocy, and you’re coming down on the other side...”

Do you want to write a little tune for the Sports Bar?

Noel: “No.”

Thanks to Dougie
Изображение

#6 Пользователь офлайн   BigBrоther Иконка

• I am drunk and unbelievably cool
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 05 Апрель 2010 - 20:07

Просмотр сообщенияGlory(Vera) (27 Март 2010 - 22:02):

Что гадать?
Вот появится в широком доступе новый материал Ноэла, тогда и оценим, "Будет ли сольная работа Ноэла успешнее последних работ Oasis". Кстати, хорошее уточнение про "последние работы Oasis". Не с 'лив форевер'ом же соревноваться.
А всякое говно типа M****** O* S*** сольный Ноэл уделает с полпинка. Да и не только Ноэл, тут и дима-билан справится.

Главное, штоб Лиам рот не открывал (ну только если пива отхлебнуть или там интервью какое-нить дать)

Не согласен с мнением о MOS. Может тебе и DBTT не нравится?
Изображение

#7 Пользователь офлайн   Florence Иконка

Отправлено 17 Апрель 2010 - 16:13

Noel Gallagher to Use Oasis Choir on Solo Record

Noel Gallagher wants to use a choir on his forthcoming solo LP. The former "Oasis" guitarist, who quit the band August 2009 following a series of explosive rows with his brother, frontman Liam Gallagher, wants the Crouch End Festival Chorus to appear on the record after performing with them at London's Royal Albert Hall last month.

"I was speaking to Noel's manager about this and I was saying to him," David Temple, the choir's conductor, said. "We'll get the very best out of the choir if we get any recording. It'd be in a studio, we'd love it."

While Noel has said little about his solo record, Liam has revealed his is working with his fellow former Oasis' band mates, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock, but won't be reprising the name because he hates it. He said, "It's not Oasis. That was a s**t name anyway. I'm glad to see the back of it."

"There's one that we're digging at the moment, but we're going to get on with the music and see how it goes. If we haven't got a better one by then, we'll go with the one we're into."

"We'll be on stage this year, without a doubt. We're halfway through the record, the demos, that is. We're in the studio this April to see if this producer works out. If he does, we'll crack on with the album through June and July."

#8 Пользователь офлайн   Florence Иконка

Отправлено 18 Апрель 2010 - 15:05

Ноэль Галлахер запишет альбом при участии хора

Экс-гитарист Oasis Ноэль Галлахер объявил о том, что в записи его первого сольного альбома примет участие известный британский хор Crouch End Festival Chorus. Галлахер, покинувший Oasis прошлым летом, уже успел выступить с хором на своем сольном концерте в Лондоне, состоявшемся в прошлом месяце.

По словам Галлахера, его очень впечатлила совместная работа с хором и то, как в результате изменилось звучание песен. Поэтому он решил привлечь музыкантов к записи своего сольного альбома. Руководитель хора Дэвид Темпл поведал: «Я уже говорил об этом с менеджером Ноэля и сказал ему: «Если нас пригласят в студию, мы сделаем все от нас зависящее, чтобы работа увенчалась успехом. Мы будем рады поучаствовать в записи альбома». На данный момент это все, что я могу вам сказать».

#9 Пользователь офлайн   Katy Иконка

• постоялец
  • PipPip
  • Интересы:Музыка, футбол, Англия

Отправлено 18 Апрель 2010 - 20:53

Просмотр сообщенияFlorence (18 Апрель 2010 - 15:05):

Ноэль Галлахер запишет альбом при участии хора

Определенно, это будет оратория!
Изображение

#10 Пользователь офлайн   Rodion Иконка

• да-да
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 16:11

теперь точно ясно,что ничего нового мы там не услышим.очередная нудятина
Изображение

#11 Пользователь офлайн   Ed Иконка

• He's NOELelectric
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 16:13

Да. Нудятина в стиле Wonderwall и DLBIA... Мда...
Stand tall, stand proud
Изображение

Изображение

Да, есть такое мнение, что Лиам чувствует, пока я стою сзади и думаю за него. ©

#12 Пользователь офлайн   Whatever Иконка

• I was only pretending, you know
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 16:53

Просмотр сообщенияKaty (18 Апрель 2010 - 21:53):

Определенно, это будет оратория!

а без хора мог бы быть вокализ

#13 Пользователь офлайн   homer Иконка

• Директар Форума
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 16:59

Изображение
Изображение

#14 Пользователь офлайн   Akim Иконка

• Shaka Rocker
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 17:10

Просмотр сообщенияRodion (19 Апрель 2010 - 17:11):

Shock Of the Lightning нудятина ? Lyla нудятина ? Или The Hindu Times ?

С таким же успехом можно утверждать что 2.0 - очередная серая масса серых песен типа Born on a Different Cloud, Guess God Thinks I’m Abel, Little James и т.п.

Предлагаю расслабиться и сосчитать цыплят по осени.
"А вообще вы все отсосы ебучие прекратите выебываться друг на друга!!!" ©

#15 Пользователь офлайн   Scotsman Coxon Иконка

• no Liam - no party
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Интересы:girls

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 17:47

Просмотр сообщенияAkim (19 Апрель 2010 - 18:10):

Просмотр сообщенияRodion (19 Апрель 2010 - 17:11):

Born on a Different Cloud

Охуенная песня!
Изображение

#16 Пользователь офлайн   John Иконка

• набил 1000 постов? впиши свой ранг
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 17:55

Девушка классная.

#17 Пользователь офлайн   John Иконка

• набил 1000 постов? впиши свой ранг
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 19 Апрель 2010 - 17:59

А что нового мы услышим в 2.0?

#18 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 20 Апрель 2010 - 02:45

Много чего
Изображение

#19 Пользователь офлайн   Tarkwemada Иконка

• PipPipPipPipPip

Отправлено 20 Апрель 2010 - 10:27

Просмотр сообщения<C>oxon (19 Апрель 2010 - 18:47):

Охуенная песня!

Там, вообще, по двойкам если разобрать эти шесть песен, то вполне боеспособные пары. Без гандикапа, так сказать. И Lyla не стоит попадать в спарринг с Born on a Different Cloud или Little James.
23.03.2007 Noel Gallagher & Gem Unplugged @ B1, Moscow.
28.01.2009 Oasis @ Globen Arena, Stockholm.
02.06.2011 Beady Eye @ GlavClub, Saint-Petersburg.
11.06.2012 Noel Gallagher and High Flying Birds @ Maxidrom, Moscow

#20 Пользователь офлайн   LIАМ Иконка

• National Treasure
  • PipPipPipPip

Отправлено 20 Апрель 2010 - 14:54

Lyla - не алё.
Изображение

• (94 Страниц)
  • +
  • Последняя »
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей